It has begun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Equus

Marksman
Reaction score
As I am sure many of y’all can see that I am new here. One of my many hobbies is very slowly building flintlocks. Here is the lock plate of a recently purchased Derenger M1814 common rifle kit from The Rifle Shop in Wellston. This might take a while.
71650962259__A171ACA7-2058-42EF-8B85-143CC2EA7F1C.jpeg

This is an original
IMG_5552.jpeg

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohhhh I’m excited. The last thread with Kentucky rifles or something being build was a great read.

Take your time, I keep managing to put off black powder, but if I have to go through another fantastic build thread I may not be able to say no again.

Praying Give Me Strength GIF by 9-1-1: Lone Star

Equus

Marksman
Reaction score
Ohhhh I’m excited. The last thread with Kentucky rifles or something being build was a great read.

Take your time, I keep managing to put off black powder, but if I have to go through another fantastic build thread I may not be able to say no again.

Praying Give Me Strength GIF by 9-1-1: Lone Star
Well stand by. I’m gonna be the devil on your shoulder. I’ve got a Kibler colonial almost finished. Moving and setting up a new workshop has slowed me down a bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom