It's 9:30 in the morning and I'm eating Railyard apple pie.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Earthquakes since Friday night, power went out for about an hour and a half last night, and no hot water on the west side of the house when I woke up this morning. Power is back on and I got the water running again. So, successfully navigating (so far) a hat trick of minor debacles means warm apple pie for breakfast. I don't know what you other poor slobs are doing but I hope you're warm at least.

And it turns out that my dogs are capable of really high speed number 2s when it's 3 degrees outside. 😀

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Earthquakes since Friday night, power went out for about an hour and a half last night, and no hot water on the west side of the house when I woke up this morning. Power is back on and I got the water running again. So, successfully navigating (so far) a hat trick of minor debacles means warm apple pie for breakfast. I don't know what you other poor slobs are doing but I hope you're warm at least.

And it turns out that my dogs are capable of really high speed number 2s when it's 3 degrees outside. 😀
Sounds like I might need to add some heavy duty cooling equipment to the bathroom.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dog was speedy this morning too!
Same. Mine did not even hunt for frozen snacks, also known as poopsicles. Yes I have a crap eating dog. Really the wife does. My chihuahua takes care of business and comes in, unless the mulberry trees are dropping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom