It's Still Crazy Out There

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It must be a really grand feeling to have a 55 gal drum of .22 lr and when the poop hitz the fan you are the only one with ammo to shoot back cause you camped out at WallyWorld and bought it all up. I'd like a lot of folks having ammo firing back if it comes down to that.,

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Yesterday I bought a box of 45acp at academy. I then drove to H&H and shot it and felt good. Trigger time makes me happy. Also got a 375 bulk pack of .22 since they had it. Didn't have a .22 with me though, just the 1911 and model 57 smith. But am kinda low on .22. About every person in there was buying one of each caliber they could up to 3 boxes.

This is the crap that perpetuates the situation!

I don't really care that you can buy low and sell high; what irritates me about it is that it's gun people screwing their fellow gun people. The same people that we're going to "fight to the bitter end with."

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the crap that perpetuates the situation!

I don't really care that you can buy low and sell high; what irritates me about it is that it's gun people screwing their fellow gun people. The same people that we're going to "fight to the bitter end with."

I think it's gone past that now NK. I think a lot of them are just plain gougers looking to make a buck.

jamessullins82

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to Tulsa gun show 2 weeks ago and 22 LR was selling for $90 for a brick! Bought crapped my pants i had no idea, so i went to Academy and learned i better be in line at 630 if i want some ammo. Went 2 different days and got 2 boxs of 525 that should hold my wife over a while.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody know anything about SK .22LR?

26099.jpg

In stock at Graf & Sons for $45/500 round can. Too darn high, but the best price I've been able to find lately and it's cheaper than letting the boss run out. (edit - fixed link, but it's all gone now)

Last edited:

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I have bought maybe a few boxes of shotgun shells, and that is it since Dec. I have only shot once since Dec, and to be honest it is not because I don't have ammo it is because I don't want to mess with the hassle or price to replace it. It is a shame when a person's income doesn't increase with the inflation of ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom