It's That Time of Year Again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

The River Country Chapter of Ducks Unlimited is having our annual Banquet on Saturday, October 6th at the Creek County Fairgrounds. We are going to have tons of great items in our silent and live auction. We are also having a general raffle this year with tons of stuff, including guns!!!

We are going to have a total of 12 guns at the event. As always, we will be having our unique mystery gun raffle. Last year's mystery gun was a Winchester SX3, and the only hint I will give you this year is that the manufacturer starts with a B, and it will be valued at over 1k!

As an added incentive, we are giving away a Mossberg rifle in our Early Bird drawing for those that purchase their tickets by Sept 30th!

Our catered dinner this year is going to include a whole hog, chicken, brisket, all the fixins. Plenty of cold beverages to go around as well!

PM me for additional details, or if you would like to purchase a ticket. You can also go to the following link and get your tickets online: http://www.ducks.org/oklahoma/events/29047/river-country/sapulpa-dinner

For those of you on Facebook, like our page to stay in the loop on upcoming events. Just do a search for River Country Ducks Unlimited.

Also, if you have ever wanted to get involved with DU and have never had the opportunity, we are always looking for new committee members. It's all about the ducks and raising money for the habitat and projects. As an outdoorsman, it's a great way to give back and doesn't take a huge time commitment. If you're interested in getting involved, just let me know.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bumping this to the top. Get your tickets by Sunday to qualify for the early bird drawing and a chance at the Mossberg rifle. PM me for more info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom