IWB Holster Glock 23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryT

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good IWB for a Glock 23? I did a search didn't find a thread mentioning one for a G23. I'm currently waiting on my license to come in....

Thanks for the help in advance!!

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry the Glock 23 and 19 in a Crossbreed Supertuck. It's the best holster I've found to date. Crossbreed offers a 2 week trial period, so if you don't like the feel just return it. The holster also has a lifetime warranty.

I'd also recommend a good gun belt, makes a huge difference in comfort.

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/WarrantyGuarantee/tabid/55/Default.aspx

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carried my G19 (same frame as the G23) in a crossbreed supertuck as well. Extremely comfy and easy to conceal since they have extra holes to mount the belt clips to get the holster right where you want it. Now i carry a smith& Wesson M&P9c in a supertuck and i bout forget its there just great holsters.

But more importantly get a good reinforced belt to go with your holster it will make all the difference and keep the gun where you want it. I like the wilderness tactical belts myself, I use the 1 1/4" ring belt, its very casual and doesn't have the big buckle like the instructor belts do. I like it better for around town but i also have an instructors belt as well for range duty and stuff. I have also heard good things about the loopers, 5.11's and even the crossbreed gun belts as well.