January 30th 3-Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What gear have I promised that y'all can borrow? I need to make sure I don't forget anything. It looks funny with two guys sharing one pair if ear muffs.

I'm bringing both Benellis, AR's, every magazine holder I have for all 3 guns and a G34 Holster for HD_Rider13. Let me know if that covers it.

Chris_Andersen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For anyone coming up from Texas/southern Oklahoma for the match: I had to go down to Dallas last night and get my wife at DFW (the have closed the OKC airport through Friday) and I-35 just fine for us till about 10 miles south of Norman it gets a bit sketchy (we were going 45 mph or so). That was as of 8 pm Thursday. Can't speak for anything north of Norman though.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We are at the range setting up. We had no problem getting here and the range is white, but in good shape. We will proceed with the match as schedule. Some of the movement may be changed as to increase the safety factor.

M

Chris_Andersen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a rotator cuff/shoulder issue that I am trying to get past that has me nervous about shooting long guns for at least a couple more weeks, so I am unfortutately going to miss the fun this time.

I told Jesse I had considered bringing up my camera to take come cool action shots of you guys, but with the snow, I figured everyone would be so bundled up you wouldn't know who was who anyway.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, we are all set. We have a few fun stages setup that will not require much movement. I have no clue what the roundcount wil be and you will find out about whether we are shooting long range or not tomorrow. Let's just say, bring plenty of ammo! :)

Mr. Weakhand will be having his gear seminar starting at 8:30 tomorrow morning. Give yourself plenty if time to get there as the roads are a bit slippery. Not bad though.

M

Latest posts

Top Bottom