January 30th 3-Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hd_rider13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Elgin (The "I don't want to live in Lawton" town)
Seriously..................WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hithead::hithead::crying:

For the Fu!?:):(/)/&.$: Fu$$)/& sakes!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to be able to make it. We haven't had power since last night, couldn't find a generator, and the wife and 9 month old are not happy. I just can't leave them tomorrow by themselves. I'm going to take them to Wichita Falls to the inlaws tomorrow since they have power.

Power company says they don't think we will have power until Tuesday.

I loaded 200 9mm last night by candle light, but I just don't feel comfortable doing by .223 loads under dim light. I try to weight every one of the long range loads since they are compressed.

This is really killing me!!!!

Maybe I'll catch the one in march..... Maybe?

I think there is a pistol match next Saturday somewhere, so I hope to hit that one up.

:( :( :(

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously..................WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hithead::hithead::crying:

For the Fu!?:):(/)/&.$: Fu$$)/& sakes!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to be able to make it. We haven't had power since last night, couldn't find a generator, and the wife and 9 month old are not happy. I just can't leave them tomorrow by themselves. I'm going to take them to Wichita Falls to the inlaws tomorrow since they have power.

Power company says they don't think we will have power until Tuesday.

I loaded 200 9mm last night by candle light, but I just don't feel comfortable doing by .223 loads under dim light. I try to weight every one of the long range loads since they are compressed.

This is really killing me!!!!

Maybe I'll catch the one in march..... Maybe?

I think there is a pistol match next Saturday somewhere, so I hope to hit that one up.

:( :( :(

Bummer! If you decide to come up I have plenty of wolf and/or monarch ammo which will work great for all the close range stuff which it sounds like most everything will be.

Also I bought an entire box of those disposable hamdwarmers. Should be enough for everyone. They will be for sale at a low price of 1 beer/4 hamdwarmers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom