JB, Lurker, Ignernt and all you other Blue dogs....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JB, as I the working poor and you're a 1%er who believes in redistribution of wealth (or VOTED for it anyway) I think you should GIVE me one of your guns so that you'll be paying your "fair share". :rubhands:

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about all the mindless idiots who voted for Romney because he was so different than Obama?

That is funny right there! Every vote I cast will be Libertarian. At least my honor will be clean when I am summarily executed by the Tolerance and Diversity Branch of Obamacorps (pronounced corpse) for practicing my unadjusted Constitutional rights while the ACLU and UN observers clean the piano wire.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alright, take the man-love elsewhere, this thread is for the libs to step up to the plate for the betterment of our gun-loving community and for me to get a free gun!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He's YOUR baby, he'll listen to you. (Maybe). It's all up to you guys to convince the administration and other democrats that any gun ban is useless in stopping crime and only hurts law-abiding citizens. I have every confidence that all of you will work tirelessly to change their minds on this issue. We're all counting on you. Don't let us down. :D

ill take care of Obama and some Dems, if you take care of your GOP congress. Get them to stand up for womens rights, gay rights, pass Rubio's immigration bill and find a way to make the Healthcare Act work.

Obama's is harmless as a lap dog if Congress would do their job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom