JB, Lurker, Ignernt and all you other Blue dogs....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ill take care of Obama and some Dems, if you take care of your GOP congress. Get them to stand up for womens rights, gay rights, pass Rubio's immigration bill and find a way to make the Healthcare Act work.

Obama's is harmless as a lap dog if Congress would do their job.

Why don't you just stand up for the rights of ALL American citizens? What Constitutional rights are American women and gays denied? Immigrants are not citizens and there is no Constitutional mandate for healthcare.:rtfm:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why don't you just stand up for the rights of ALL American citizens? What Constitutional rights are American women and gays denied? Immigrants are not citizens and there is no Constitutional mandate for healthcare.:rtfm:

Shhh, do not bring facts into the debate. It just confuses the lefties.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ill take care of Obama and some Dems, if you take care of your GOP congress. Get them to stand up for womens rights, gay rights, pass Rubio's immigration bill and find a way to make the Healthcare Act work.

Since when has it become the GOPs job to fix a screwed up piece of legislation that even the Obama admin now admits will not do as promised? It will not lower healthcare cost, it will not save the government any money, and you may not get to keep your doctor. These have all been admitted by Obama or his admin.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'm just talking about protecting what we have in common on this board. Hang all the other political stuff.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, just
Give it up.
There is no way stop stupid.

I'm thinking I need to, but posts keep coming up demonstrating otherwise. Some can gloat, others that have a legit opinion are sushed.

I've farmed for 20+ years without subsidies, dammed near lost the farms, but still figure out ways to survive, year after year.
I could go On, but since I've been shusshed, I'll go on to another thread.

One can
Live the life,
Or post opinions about what they THINK is life.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since when has it become the GOPs job to fix a screwed up piece of legislation that even the Obama admin now admits will not do as promised? It will not lower healthcare cost, it will not save the government any money, and you may not get to keep your doctor. These have all been admitted by Obama or his admin.

They obviously wanted that legislation.

http://www.cbo.gov/publication/15090

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm just talking about protecting what we have in common on this board. Hang all the other political stuff.

Think of me as being like Romney. I'll flip flop, change my views, be accused as something im not, then flip flop some more. Now if only i could get half of this board to rally to my support like they did for Romney.

Im very pro gun, always have been, and will hold any politician accountable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom