Jim Beam and others pledge to go green

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
They age shine????
A simple explanation is that moonshine is basically the same as the white corn based liquor that is used to make bourbon.

To turn white liquor into bourbon it must be aged in a new oak barrel preferably for a few years under the right conditions.

I was saying that for me to replace bourbon with moonshine I would need to age it.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stopped with Beam when they hired Mila Kunis as a spokeswoman and she started her anti-gun bs.
I always thought she was a hot Little thing. Other than the action heroes of the 80s and 90s I’ve never really paid attention to any of their opinions. My sister on the other hand could tell you probably what they ate for breakfast. I had no idea that chick was spewing anti-gun rhetoric. I just remember her from the 70s show and some other movies that she starting. What a shame they are all gun and hating liberals

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always thought she was a hot Little thing. Other than the action heroes of the 80s and 90s I’ve never really paid attention to any of their opinions. My sister on the other hand could tell you probably what they ate for breakfast. I had no idea that chick was spewing anti-gun rhetoric. I just remember her from the 70s show and some other movies that she starting. What a shame they are all gun and hating liberals

Yeah, I don't really hunt out celeb info I just remember reading it awhile back and was like welp F that lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom