Joe Biden on Memorial Day: ‘The Constitution, the Second Amendment Was Never Absolute’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are very obvious as are we, however we are not a minority.
FJB
Don’t fergit his supporters
AFC41BD0-0ECA-4AD6-BE16-B1730574E535.jpeg

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, let's say that we choose up sides and have our "revolution". What are the plans after that? What about rebuilding the infrastructure? Where does the "revenue" come from? What about a court system? How long before China, or Mexico, or Russian oligarchs con flying in and create a system FAR worse than what we thought we were saving us from?

Today is not quite the same international climate or capabilities that existed in the late 1700's.

So, instead of talk of armed overthrow of the government, how about all of our knowledge be put to use improving our nation rather than destroying it?
Those are some fair questions to ask. I don’t have all the answers to them. I have given it a great deal of thought though. It’s something that has to be addressed by millions of us patriots, not by a few people. I understand how different a modern revolution would be. It would be unlike anything we’ve ever seen. But I believe it’s worth it to be able to restore our nation to what it was intended to be.

Also, our nation is being currently being destroyed. I’m wanting to restore it. And if that takes a revolution than so be it. It’s not about overthrowing this government; it’s about removing a tyrannical one. Which the constitution gives us the authority to do. I want my son to be able to live in the nation our founders created, not this current nightmare we live in. The sad part is we are still the greatest country on earth. But for how much longer? We March toward the brink of collapse more and more every day. It seems most Americans are oblivious to it.

Like Tom McDonald says in a song, “they gave us tiny screens, we think we’re free but we can’t see the cage, to pick sides they use the media to feed the flames”. I cannot believe how many people are so detached from reality. They are focused on Facebook, Netflix, other social media, ball games and other meaningless things. All the while our country is in chaos. This administration is actively trying to destroy our nation. And at the same time trying to strip more of our freedom away.

What are we doing about it? Because voting and all that ain’t cutting it. I know many of us that bombarded the reps and senators about this new gun control and how they better not agree to it and guess what? They did anyway. They don’t care what we have to say. The sad part is those traitors will be re-elected like always. Just like Lankford. I guarantee he will easily win re-election. And just think, the scum bag voted to confirm Merrick Garland. Inhoffe as well. That alone should have been a death sentence to his political career. But, it didn’t matter. People will continue to blindly vote for him.

Voting could fix things if the people weren’t so ignorant. If more were involved in what these elected representatives were supporting and not supporting, things would drastically improve. But that won’t ever change. Many on “our” side think because someone has an R in front of their name that they are a conservative patriot. Look where that has gotten us.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those are some fair questions to ask. What are we doing about it?
E0AD1C75-7E15-4234-ADCB-7E4D5D19939B.jpeg

Nothing worthwhile.

Folks want guarantees they’ll be safe during this proposed change and that their state funded pensions will continue to flow to them. They make noise from their suck hole about wanting change, but that’s all it is, noise. They want to go comfortably to their graves and dont care who’s grandkids get strapped with their bills after they are gone.
Folks who want a PowerPoint of exactly how and when, sounds like a lifetime member of the Abercrombie and Snitch group.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, instead of talk of armed overthrow of the government, how about all of our knowledge be put to use improving our nation rather than destroying it?
Something other than an armed response? It comes back to that voting doesn't work, so what's the next step. dismantling two party system, Term limits, unified non-payment of taxes, State secession, State rejection of federal interpretation of the commerce clause, State rejection of OSHA requirements, State's ignoring federal bans on oil and gas, basically State's ignoring federal law, which would be violating the supremacy clause, and amount to secession.
I'm curious what other ideas are out there, or maybe, these ideas are bunk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom