Jogger fights off and kills mountain lion with bare hands..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
KFOR in OKC carries a sub-channel called Justice Network that carries mostly crime shows.
One show they have that I always record is called "I Survived" where they interview victims of all kinds of assaults, gunshots, stabbings, alligator attacks, plane crashes, fire at sea, industrial accidents,
and just about any life threatening situation you can think of.

Two episodes featured victims of black bear attacks and two where the victims were mauled by mountain lions.
I noticed that in both the bear and mountain lion attacks the animal almost immediately grabbed the victim's head in its jaws as soon as the victim was off his feet.
One guy said he heard what sounded like a sheet being torn in half and only later realized that was his scalp being torn from his skull.
This juvenile lion might not have been large enough to fit the man's head in its jaws and that could have been the difference.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I saw Mountain lion about 30 miles west of Tulsa a few months ago. I almost went after it til I came to the conclusion that I wouldn't fair too well if I came across it outside my truck.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some cougars enjoy a little rear naked choking

Good one...

However, it was not disclosed exactly how the jogger managed to kill the animal, and no one from the CPW or the Larimer DNR was available for comment early Tuesday.

I think Mighty mouse swooped in there and lent a hand, you know them mice are out for revenge..

Latest posts

Top Bottom