• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City John Deere, Dixon and Swisher mowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1200$
Good day OSA! I've got 2 mowers that would like to sell. Recently serviced so all are in good working condition.

John Deere 265, 48" deck, hydrostatic shift, 17 hp engine, low hours(unsure of exact hours but used very little), always stored inside. Small tear on seat. $1500 OBO.

Dixon Kodiak commercial ZTR, 50" deck, Kawasaki 19 hp engine, great condition and ONLY 408 hours on meter. Dual fuel tanks. $3400 OBO.

Swisher Polaris pull behind finish mower SOLD.

NOTE: I put OBO because for some of these older mowers it's difficult to find an accurate price. I may be way overpriced so if interested toss me an offer. All I can say is no or counteroffer. If I'm underpriced, I'm sure you'll up your offer accordingly. :)

Attachments

• jdeere 1.jpg
    jdeere 1.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 3
  • jdeere 3.jpg
    jdeere 3.jpg
    698.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Dixon 1.jpg
    Dixon 1.jpg
    893 KB · Views: 0
  • Dixon 4.jpg
    Dixon 4.jpg
    674.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Dixon 3.jpg
    Dixon 3.jpg
    684.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Dixon was one of the innovators i believe
I believe so. They sold out to Jonsered a few years ago which is the mower that I currently own. For someone looking for an used zero turn mower, the Dixon is a solid choice. It’s still easy to find parts when you need them. For reference to the one listed here, I sold mine for $1500. It was on it’s second engine, and it had been used and abused. The plywood seat fell apart on me so I replaced it with a boat seat. Mine was definitely a lot rougher looking than this one, but it cut a lot of grass when I owned it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom