John Deere to mexico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
26.7 million plus stock- must be a helluva union.
I’d be surprised if the CEO was a member of the union. Pay should be competitively based on job demand, skills, and performance.

Frankly, I’ve had employees that I hired who made more than me (excluding performance bonuses and stock options) because their jobs were in high demand and they had the skills necessary to perform at a high level.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_6494.jpeg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Need to tarrif the **** out of American companies products when they do **** like this.

I disagree with this. What we need is less government oversight and all the BS regulations that come with it. Everyone would be more happy with less government in their lives even if they don't know it or won't admit it.

I'm betting the reason JD is moving some manufacturing to Mexico has something to do with government getting in the way.

If we had a more business friendly environment in this country many companies wouldn't be leaving.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I disagree with this. What we need is less government oversight and all the BS regulations that come with it. Everyone would be more happy with less government in their lives even if they don't know it or won't admit it.

I'm betting the reason JD is moving some manufacturing to Mexico has something to do with government getting in the way.

If we had a more business friendly environment in this country many companies wouldn't be leaving.
Agreed to a point. It's the corporate greed that chaps my six. No need for American workers to loose their jobs because of it. Especially when a company pulls in billions in profit, giving CEOs multi million dollar bonuses. Then closing up shop and moving operations to another country just to increase their already high profits at the expense of the ones that made it possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom