John Deere to mexico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bas402

Bolt Shooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gov out of control spending, printing more money, inflation thru the roof, Gov regs ridiculously out of control. Inflated wages demanded by employees to cover cost, union jumps on wagon fills their pockets, company management does the same and guess what, American tax payer gets screwed! We just don’t learn but soon will realize what we’ve done… It’s coming to a theater near you very soon!!

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the 1970s CEOs made 20-30 times what the worker made.

As of 2022, CEOs make roughly 344 times worker pay.

Always gotta be a good cop/bad cop scene- more divisive politics aimed at dividing Americans, and aiding international interests. Blaming unions is convenient, yet wholly inaccurate.
I agree that ceo pay is stupid in many cases.

But unions can be feel like extortion orgs to me. Seems like today, the market should be the driver of pay and benefits.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree that ceo pay is stupid in many cases.

But unions can be feel like extortion orgs to me. Seems like today, the market should be the driver of pay and benefits.
Which market? The United States, China, Honduras, Mexico?

American workers have to compete with 3rd world countries, yet cost of living is 1st world.

Globalist executives and bankers have no loyalty to the United States, and use class warfare to demonize those who would preserve our standard of living.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which market? The United States, China, Honduras, Mexico?

American workers have to compete with 3rd world countries, yet cost of living is 1st world.

Globalist executives and bankers have no loyalty to the United States, and use class warfare to demonize those who would preserve our standard of living.
Unions had their place 100 years ago. I just don't see the need today. And if there aren't other things like tariffs in place don't unions force jobs out of country.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having been on negotiations with the Teamsters Union, I have a negative view of unions in general. Very little give and a lot of take. The threat of strike is very real. Many union members are much like many MAGA members. They will blindly follow their leaders with little rational thinking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom