July Practical Rfile Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have thought about making it, but havn't. You really should come out. It is no more expensive than a day at the range, but way better, and you get to meet some good of the good guys.

+1

I made it out for my first rifle match today and it was great despite the rain. Several hours of shooting fun for $12 is a bargain - better than anything I can think of to do on a Saturday morning (with my clothes on). Thanks Dave for putting this on. I will definitely try to make it out next month.

arenathlete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had another good shoot today.
Here is the only picture of me that Arenathlete took. He is a terrible friend and an even worse co-worker. JK. Sort of. :NO:

:urwelcome:
My bad guy; that smiley is not very smiley, guy; at least you came to shoot more than bullets this time :patriot:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a great time today, even in the rain! Shot with a great bunch of guys! If anyone else has pics or video, post it up!

Thanks Dave for running a great match! :)

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Another Match is tagged and bagged. Thanks to all the Warriors who attended. Truly Warrior weather. I hope everyone had a wonderful time. I noticied the weather didn't dampen anyones spirits, just their scorecards (LOL). Next months Match will take place Saturday, August 7th. Please make plans to attend. Scores have been posted in the files section of the Yahoo Group. If you have any problems accessing the scores, shoot me an email or IM and I will email them to you.
Thanks Again to Everyone!,
Dave
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OklahomaPracticalRifle/

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For those of you who missed the Special Announcement.
Sonny Puzikas will be in Tulsa giving a 2 Day AK Training class on November 4th and 5th!!!!!!!!! Class size will be limited to 40. I will be posting more info including sign up times, and prices next week. At this time it is looking like the cost will be @$250! Who says Santa Claus doesn't come early?
Dave

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm, I may or may not attend the next one :D I really should get in some trigger time before I head off for some training in mid August. This seems like lots of fun!

Latest posts

Top Bottom