June Pro Am club match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50GI Jess

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Well, is the Pro-Am practice match on or not in June ? Just checked USSA webside, which don't say anything about cansellations.
See you soon.
Thanks Jess Christensen

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come shoot IDPA tomorrow. You can pretend that 8" down zero zone is a steel plate! :)

Nothing against IDPA but WTF? :smack:

How can the ProAm club match be canceled tomorrow but the IDPA be on when the big ProAm is in a few weeks. We could have really used the opportunity to get a little ProAm in this weekend so we could have an advantage over our out-of-town competition.

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing against IDPA but WTF? :smack:

How can the Pro am club match be canceled tomorrow but the IDPA be on when the big ProAm is in a few weeks. We could have really used the opportunity to get a little ProAm in this weekend so we could have an advantage over our out-of-town competition.
Jessie, the pro am and Idpa matches are on different weekends. Swat is taking up 8 of the back bays, leaving me with two. I don't want to put on a "sub par" match. To add to that, we have a million things to do to prepare for next week. If it makes you feel better, be expecting a match announcement in august.
Thanks

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just checked the date stamps and now realize that he posted the idpa comment last Friday and I just now read the thread this Frida which led to my confusion. I think we should shoot proam next Saturday instead of USPSA.

I agree with Jesse. I would like some proam practice too. I will be there either way but would rather shoot proam.

Latest posts

Top Bottom