Just had a vasectomy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
still can't believe you did it and that I hadn't heard from ya all week...weren't we supposed to get a beer?

e: and elwood - nothing wrong with this - better than some of the crap that gets posted and somebody asking a forum with a wide variety of people for suggestions or advice is not out of the ordinary don't be a freaking douche

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok so I want to know when you're able to get it back on and the actual time comes to eja***ulate, does it still feel the same?

From what the doc said as soon as it heals up I'm good to go and nothing should be different except maybe a little discomfort for a few months.

still can't believe you did it and that I hadn't heard from ya all week...weren't we supposed to get a beer?

I figured you were busy with work. You never texted me either so there :P

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whatever you do. Don't dig any fence holes and put up a fence for a few more days. That was a very, very stupid thing I did!

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what the doc said as soon as it heals up I'm good to go and nothing should be different except maybe a little discomfort for a few months.

I figured you were busy with work. You never texted me either so there :P

I replied when ya did....I didn't know what you were doin...so neither of us texted the other...but Thursday I was home after taco bell tried to kill me

Latest posts

Top Bottom