Just heard that Henry's is closing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's very challenging, but it adds a whole new element of fun. I have a suppressed Mk18 with a drop in 22 conversion that's great for learning.

I'll bring my -- oh 'cuse me -- GRUMPY's full auto to play with! It hasn't been out of the safe in a minute or two. Lol

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Totally, but what I can't wrap my head around is why someone isn't buying it to operate the property as a gun range.

That property is like a .2 acre island in the middle of several cities, so it's literally the closest outdoor gun range that's possible. The next closest location where a range can be permitted is out by Banner Road.

That's why Henry's range is only 25 yards long. The city limits are literally on the other side of the berm.
I heard it is zoned differently or grandfathered in now and new owners would not be unable to shoot firearms there.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to Henry the other day, he’s just retiring, plain and simple. He and his wife are going to just kick back and enjoy their retirement. Both are in their 70s and he said he has a few more things on his bucket list that he’d like to check off. With the recent boom in business thanks to COVID-19, he got to retire a little sooner than he expected.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to Henry the other day, he’s just retiring, plain and simple. He and his wife are going to just kick back and enjoy their retirement. Both are in their 70s and he said he has a few more things on his bucket list that he’d like to check off. With the recent boom in business thanks to COVID-19, he got to retire a little sooner than he expected.
Absolutely.

Latest posts

Top Bottom