Just heard that Henry's is closing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He wants to retire. I can't blame him for that.
Totally, but what I can't wrap my head around is why someone isn't buying it to operate the property as a gun range.

That property is like a .2 acre island in the middle of several cities, so it's literally the closest outdoor gun range that's possible. The next closest location where a range can be permitted is out by Banner Road.

That's why Henry's range is only 25 yards long. The city limits are literally on the other side of the berm.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Think someone maybe buying it for a range, just not a store. No idea if it's will be open to the public or not, didn't sound like it would be. I didn't bother trying to listen to the employees talk about it.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it going to be someone's own private range, or will it be a gun club you can buy into?

I heard a discussion similar to the one paul0731 heard. The range is being bought, but not the gun biz. The new owners are not sure whether the range will be open to the public yet or not.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard a discussion similar to the one paul0731 heard. The range is being bought, but not the gun biz. The new owners are not sure whether the range will be open to the public yet or not.
I'm going to need the names of the new owners, as well as tips on what they might like if someone were to just happen to send them a gift basket.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to need the names of the new owners, as well as tips on what they might like if someone were to just happen to send them a gift basket.

Lol I'm not sure I'm at liberty to say. Let me check and get back with ya.

Edit: Only reason I said anything at all is because it's clear there is talk going on if someone else heard it besides me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom