Just installed the Geissele SAA E in my Colt AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You were right. Way right. Pull gauge is the one I made out of a digital luggage scale, wire and some electric heat shrink tube.
View attachment 108299

Hell I've never even seen a luggage scale, I always travel with just a carry on. But now days I just drive, airport security is for the birds. Glad you like the trigger.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell I've never even seen a luggage scale, I always travel with just a carry on. But now days I just drive, airport security is for the birds. Glad you like the trigger.
Walmart bargain bin for a couple of bucks. Cut off and bent a wire from a campaign sign (free or stolen), bent on end in a hoop and attached to gauge with nut and bolt. Put shrink tube on the end that goes to the trigger.
Darn thing is damn accurate. Just don't lock the measurement at break.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to travel and that means checked bags. Never had any problem with weight unless it's on my nickel and I can't get a SW flight. Still, wife and I can travel for a week with one checked bag and two carryons.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No disrespect intended, but I hate you carry on guys. You occupy the overhead bin, under the seat and you stuff is too big.
I just carry on what I can't go without like meds, underwear, and whatever I can get in my reasonably sized back pack.
It also takes forever for you to find your stuff and not kill someone pulling out the massive bag(s). Ha.
No I get it. Just don't like the hassle. Rather just kill time in baggage claim betting which bag they will lose or tear up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom