Just listed 10 MNs and 2 k-31s here in the For Sale Section

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Since this isn't the classifieds, comments are allowed.

You're asking PREMIUM PLUS pricing - you should be posting photos and detailed descriptions of these exceptional rifles. There's no such thing as "too much information to post" when asking premium pricing.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be a lot of work to post info on all.... Maybe just post details on the best and worst of each with photos to give people a better idea of what they'll be getting.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aviator

You sir have no idea whether I am asking premium prices or not since you have never seen them or have the details. That is my fault and I accept that. Are you a tire kicker, a mosin expert, or just someone that is too opinionated? One of the 3 for sure. Request a list I have prepared and you will get a better idea of what they are. I will update the ad with some pics by the weekend. Oh I'd sit down with you in a heatbeat and discuss mosins if you want. Owned 26 at one time. Have owned them for a very long time.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aviator

You sir have no idea whether I am asking premium prices or not since you have never seen them or have the details. That is my fault and I accept that. Are you a tire kicker, a mosin expert, or just someone that is too opinionated? One of the 3 for sure. Request a list I have prepared and you will get a better idea of what they are. I will update the ad with some pics by the weekend. Oh I'd sit down with you in a heatbeat and discuss mosins if you want. Owned 26 at one time. Have owned them for a very long time.

I doubt if he is any one of the three types and I certainly don't think that he was questioning your knowledge on the subject. Don't be so thin skinned and take it as constructive criticism.

I personally don't understand why it is difficult for sellers post photos and a brief description of the item(s) that they are offering in the listing. Whether or not the asking price is top dollar or half of the going rate, photos and a description should be included if you have any expectations of making a sale...especially when you are looking for someone to make a $2000+ commitment. Maybe I'm just lazy, but it's a huge turn off for me to read "can provide details and photos by email or pm". Firstly, I don't have any desire to contact the seller just to see what exactly they are offering. Secondly, why would the seller want to provide the same info and photos multiple times through email or pm when it could just be posted once??? If you're worried about tire kickers, not publicly posting info or photos is a great way to attract them...

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what is "premium plus" pricing any way. I have not posted a single picture or description of a singled yet. How does the "premium pricing fit here?? I sold 2 rifles last winter that brought between 400-500 each. I would call that premium pricing. $240 dollars is hardly premium.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he said that because you can find them from $150-180(sometimes even less) at lots of places, but there is no guarantee on quality. So, your "markup" for quality, matching(or mostly matching) rifles might be confusing....?

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he said that because you can find them from $150-180(sometimes even less) at lots of places, but there is no guarantee on quality. So, your "markup" for quality, matching(or mostly matching) rifles might be confusing....?

In crrzboatz' defense, it stated clearly in the ad that the rifles weren't typical refurbs. It sounds like they are Finns, M91's, ex-snipers, hex 91/30's etc. Depending on what exactly he has, the asking price is probably reasonable.

I'll wait for more info to be posted. I'd like to see the 1895 dated rifle and to see if there is a Remington or Westy in the group.

Latest posts

Top Bottom