Kahr cw380 or Taurus TCP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least with Taurus, they will fix it somewhat timely. Kahr, I am not very thrilled with their products or service. We had a gentleman who had bought a Kahr, carried it for a full year and then he decides to shoot it. It didn't work. It would not come apart. This is one of many instances from them. Get a Glock 42 and go on down the road.
I sent in a taurus revolver for repair and 8 months,yes 8 months later they sent me a coupon for a new gun.plus the glock 42 is much larger than the kahr and many of them have had issues

Last edited:

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a TCP and liked it more than a Ruger LCP but I now have a CW380 and like it MUCH more. The TCP worked great and was comfortable to shoot but it felt cheap and toyish. The Kahr trigger is very smooth and the gun is sold. I have had several Kahrs and have never had a problem with any of them.

daddyof3_101

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will say kahr as well. My kahr would eat anything I put in it. And those triggers...even though a little long....break really nice.

This signature is illegal in California

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got 4 Taurus handguns... 2 are in need of sending back for repair. I like the other two just fine, but I can't in good conscience recommend them. :(

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got 4 Taurus handguns... 2 are in need of sending back for repair. I like the other two just fine, but I can't in good conscience recommend them. :(

Nope! Me neither. tR, call them, they'll send you a free FedEx shipping label online. FedEx will come out and pick them up for free. Sent mine back for repair last week of May. Still waiting...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've held onto mine forever... lol. Hell, I got my wife's 709 Slim shipped from SSP in OKC and it never worked right from the first time I fired it. I think it's been sitting around 2 years now. :(

Maybe I'll give them a call, if I'm not too lazy. lol

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got both of mine registered with their repair system. I've got to go ship them off... they wouldn't pay for shipping because they were several years old. They wanted me to buy a shipping label from them for $50. I think I can cover shipping for that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom