Keep an eye on whats going on in Virginia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

So, everybody who said well Virginia just got what they deserve are we now getting what we deserve? Remember these POS's are relentless they will continue like a spoiled child until they get what they want or they get a trip out to the woodshed. I vote woodshed. These commiecrats need a good A$$ whooping to teach them that they don't come into somebody else's house and start flinging their poop on the walls. Personally I think Gov Stitt ought to identify Bloomberg as an enemy of the people and ban him from the state.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy in the world, of the USA. Want proof, just turn your TV on.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, everybody who said well Virginia just got what they deserve are we now getting what we deserve? Remember these POS's are relentless they will continue like a spooled child until they get what they want or they get a trip out to the woodshed. I vote woodshed. These commiecrats need a good A$$ whooping to teach them that they don't come into somebody else's house and start flinging their poop on the walls. Personally I think Gov Stitt ought to identify Bloomberg as an enemy of the people and ban him from the state.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy in the world, of the USA. Want proof, just turn your TV on.

I believe VA is lost for at least the next few political cycles, if not forever. I don't believe the people outside of NoVA and Richmond deserve it though.

Tulsa and OKC both have very active liberal enclaves. I don't really have any beef with them so long as they stick to their core issues and leave mine alone. The second they swerve out of their lane and start chipping away at my rights? Yeah, that's gonna be a hard "NO" from me dawg... :(

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe VA is lost for at least the next few political cycles, if not forever. I don't believe the people outside of NoVA and Richmond deserve it though.

Tulsa and OKC both have very active liberal enclaves. I don't really have any beef with them so long as they stick to their core issues and leave mine alone. The second they swerve out of their lane and start chipping away at my rights? Yeah, that's gonna be a hard "NO" from me dawg... :(
Hate to break this to you, but that is EXACTLY their agenda!
Read the DSA/dnc platform and you will see what they are trying to do.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sit in front of a guy with high heal designer boots - NOT cowboy boots- carries a purse and is wearing make up of some sort...eye liner for sure...straight leg tight jeans everywhere I look, man buns n beards..I gotta get out of this place soon.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sit in front of a guy with high heal designer boots - NOT cowboy boots- carries a purse and is wearing make up of some sort...eye liner for sure...straight leg tight jeans everywhere I look, man buns n beards..I gotta get out of this place soon.
I feel for ya bro. I have always thought I got out just in the nick of time.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

As long as they don't pee on your parade you're good with it huh? You're alright with the moral decay of more than two genders? How about recreational Marijuana? Pro choice? We gave them that. Now it seems they want to be able to decide after the birth. How about gender reassignment? They have already chipped at these and are winning through intimidation. I really like you but I think you stepped in the excrement with that statement. I have done this many many times myself.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about recreational Marijuana? Pro choice? We gave them that. Now it seems they want to be able to decide after the birth. How about gender reassignment?
Whats the common denominator in all these things?
Its people who you dont agree with fighting for what they believe to be their rights and fighting Government control.
Maybe you stepped in it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom