Kris Kristofferson won't be coming down this Sunday morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaks volumes of your character, I don’t believe I have ever read anything on this forum as repulsive as this comment.

What in the world would make you post something so distasteful about anyone? Not that I care what your response is to my question but goodness gracious what a turd.

I believe he played both sides of the fence. He claimed to support the vets (he was a vet, but didn’t go to Vietnam) - had a couple of incidents that I believe showed a different side.

Good songwriter, and he got Rita Coolidge after Leon Russell got done with her, so there’s that.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A guy I used to work with used to always talk about how his dad supposedly knew Kris Kristopherson and grew up with him as kids or whatever. I’m a millennial and I’m not super familiar with him. Seen him in a couple movies.

I do enjoy seeing the continued TKDS (Ted Kennedy derangement syndrome) on here though. I like ole’ Ted a little more each time he pisses off an uptight boomer. Heheh he

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
watched a documentary on him one time. Interesting guy. Rhodes scholar, flew helicopter in the army. Was offered some gig at west point but turned it down and worked as a janitor in Nashville to get music career going. Parents disowned him over it. Seems to have worked out.
Yes sir, he was an Army Ranger and he landed a helicopter on Johnny Cash’s lawn to give him a tape of his music trying to get his break into the music world ( it worked !) and his parents never reconciled with him. He was a great song writer and actor, his singing was so-so

goinshootin

New to the site!
Reaction score
Speaks volumes of your character, I don’t believe I have ever read anything on this forum as repulsive as this comment.

What in the world would make you post something so distasteful about anyone? Not that I care what your response is to my question but goodness gracious what a turd.
Freedom of thought, speech and expression, just as you’re exercising in your reply.
Did his opinion get you to emote there mr. feels?
News flash, NO ONE in society cares about either of you guys’ opinions. NO ONE.
So maybe cry to your wife or husband or mom.
Just be careful you don’t end up being part of the commie speech police.
United States of America!
Home of the brave, land of the free!
*Bald eagle scream*

Btw, my new book “Hard Truths For Soft Babies” is out now!

Latest posts

Top Bottom