Lack of knowledge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I was on another forum and someone was bemoaning the fact that the SCOTUS has not outlawed "stolen valor"...........That is the job of congress. It blows my mind how little the average Joe understands how our .gov works. It is crazy how easy it is to educate yourself about anything in the present day, even crazier is how few people actually bother to inform themselves.
Remember when you actually had to listen to folks with experience in what you were learning or actually go to a library and research. Being too lazy to sit at a puter and research and inform yourself is sad.
I get that the education system has failed miserably but once your out of mommy and daddy's shadow and facing life on your own how can you not educate and inform yourself. :screwy:

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because a lot of democrats want to see the judicial branch legislate from the bench. It has been going on in many of the Federal Circuit courts for years !

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look around on the streets and you'll see people uninformed staring at their cell phones, they have no concept of state, national or international events. They concentrate on themselves and instant gratification. They are the uninformed mass and will vote with their wallets. The are not willing to sacrifice anything for the country but willing to give it up to corrupt politicians. It wouldn't matter to them if both Joe and Hunter Biden had billions in off shore accounts compliments of China and other countries that do not hold the USA in high esteem.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone under the age of 35yo most likely never had a civics class at any point in their life.

It sure as heck seems that way.

When did this start?

I told my 29 yo son and one of his buddies I didn't think there were 10% of the people in this country that know how our government is structured, why it's structured that way, and how and why our government works, and why it works that way.

Every single time I see someone moaning about Wyoming or Montana having the exact same number of Senators as California and how unfair that is, and how it should be changed, I want to just punch them right in the face. Same thing with the Electoral College. Geez. People really are dumb.

Latest posts

Top Bottom