Lack of pictures in classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, I did not know that. PB has been the death of at least one of my laptops. Blood pressure relief therapy you know (even if the little woman thought I was just jumping up and down on the blasted thing).
Yep, having to upload them in that POS system, then get the link, then post them on the forum...is gone! Direct from phone or computer is super easy now!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I still use PB, but only because I have so many pictures in tutorials that I don't want to lose. I need to start uploading and transferring to another system because Photobucket does, indeed, suck.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a pic of me with two wimmens. I tried to get em to make me a sammich, but they told me to piss off and make my own damn sammich and I didn't, so I didn't get the sammich so I can't post a pic of it. If you want to send me a sammich pic, that's cool. Not for sale though.
IMG_3296.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it's the usual (glock, M&P, AR, AK, XD, etc) I really don't care if there's a pic or not. Most of the time pics don't really reveal the condition, sometimes intentionally sometimes not. You have to lay eyes on it to really know. So for me, unless it's something out of the ordinary, pics don't matter to me. If I'm really interested I'll ask for some.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
If it's the usual (glock, M&P, AR, AK, XD, etc) I really don't care if there's a pic or not. Most of the time pics don't really reveal the condition, sometimes intentionally sometimes not. You have to lay eyes on it to really know. So for me, unless it's something out of the ordinary, pics don't matter to me. If I'm really interested I'll ask for some.

While that is true - a Glock is a Glock - many rifles and other types of pistols have so many variations that really does say a thousand words.

To me, it has less to do with knowing what the item looks like than it does with amount of care the seller has. It's the same with seeing an ad for a car where they don't put the miles or other pertinent info in the ad.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we're saying pretty much the same thing. Maybe a matter of degree. Don't get me wrong, I like pics for stuff you mentioned. I just never trust them. I always make the deal contingent on final inspection. Also, there have been a few times a prospective buyer has requested more detailed pics from me. That never bothers me. It makes sense to me, some disagree.

Latest posts

Top Bottom