Ladies Ccw Suggestion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I Had Thought Getting The Wifey A Hammerless Revolver (s&w Or Ruger Lcr Came To Mind) Would Be The Ideal Gun, But Recent Talks With A Gun Person I Know And His Experience Has Turned Me Away From That As A Choice Due To Recoil Of That Type Of Gun And The Pressure It Puts On The Web Of The Hand.

Anyone Had Any Dealings With Sig Sauer And The P238. It Is A .380 Semi-auto That I Am Thinking Of Getting The Wifey For Her To Use A Ccl Weapon. I Can Get One New For Around $430 So The Price Is Good And The Size Is Perfect.

Any Pro's Or Con's That Anyone Can Share About The Sig Line And The .380 P238?

PawPaw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife started out with a 642 and hated it. She carries an M&P 9c and loves it. The recoil on the 642 while practicing was just too much for her. She can shoot the M&P9c all day long and not have any complaints.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have her look at the M&Pc in 9mm.
That is what the wife carrys and she can "run the gun"
take her up to HnH have her look at some and shoot the ones
she likes!!!!
Then she will have a good feal for what she should buy.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See I Have A S&w 40c And The 9c, Problem Is She Needs Something Lighter And More Concealable Than What The 9c Will Be Able To Offer Her.

I Carry The 40c As My Personal Weapon And It Conceals Fine, But She Works In A Professional Job And Needs Something That Can Fit Into A Smallish Pocket In Her Purse.

That Is Why I Was Leaning Towards The P238 Sig.

We Plan On Hitting On H&h Soon, I Have Some Range Time Tickets I Need To Use Before They Expire.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The little SIgSauer might be a handful to shoot since it is so small. But everyone is right, let HER go try all the guns she wants to and let HER pick one of them herself. You will be surprised, 90% of the time it WON'T be the one you picked.

PS, Let me know if you ever want to part with your M&Pc9.

BC

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I Doubt I Wll Part With It, I Tend To Keep Most Of My Guns Forever...lol

Plus It Was One Of The Last Ones That Factory Made Where You Can Shoot A Round In The Chamber Without The Mag In The Well, Not That It A Big Deal As I Modded My 40c To Do That As Well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom