Larue clearance, up to 75% off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
https://www.larue.com/category/promotions/larue-bargain-bin/
Screenshot_20230419-213350.png

Last edited:

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I got my order today and I was missing one single lonely $1.95 part. I was charged for it, but if I hadn't deep inspected the huge box of clearance crap I got (I'm really bad about not opening stuff until I need it), and if I hadn't seen the packing slip, I wouldn't have even known.
They haven't contacted me about the shortage either, which seems unlike them.
Also, first time ever, I didn't get any swag at all. Not even a single lonely bumper sticker haha.

Other than that, as always, shipped fast, packed very well, and the prices were insanely good.
IMG_20230628_135619_01_1.jpg

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
I got my order today and I was missing one single lonely $1.95 part. I was charged for it, but if I hadn't deep inspected the huge box of clearance crap I got (I'm really bad about not opening stuff until I need it), and if I hadn't seen the packing slip, I wouldn't have even known.
Also, first time ever, I didn't get any swag at all. Not even a single lonely bumper sticker haha.

Other than that, as always, shipped fast, packed very well, and the prices were insanely good.
View attachment 388541
pm an address and ill send you a bumper sticker :)

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0

View attachment 388541
Those weren't orange zip ties were they?

Latest posts

Top Bottom