LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Trigger 1 @ $99 ea. 3 @ $89 ea. 5 @ $79 ea.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Trigger
1 @ $99 ea.
3 @ $89 ea.
5 @ $79 ea.
https://www.larue.com/products/larue-tactical-mbt-2s-trigger/
Screenshot_20211015-151809.png

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Great triggers. Wish they had kept the actual trigger in the mil-spec shape/design and then it would have been strong competition against Geissele but still a nice feel.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'd like a few of these, but has anyone used one of the straight bow ones?
If they had been out when I bought my first one, that's what I would have bought.

As it is I have several of the regular ones. There's ZERO reason to use a crap trigger anymore, even in a low buck Anderson type build. And ZERO reason to spend $250 on a decent trigger either unless it's a very specific usage task. The machine and build quality is 100% Larue. There is no better value out there. S7 tool steel at this pricing? Hell yes, sign me up...

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I'd like a few of these, but has anyone used one of the straight bow ones?
I have two straight bow. One is not yet installed. If you want to borrow to install and test, let me know.
I love these triggers and would be in for another if someone wants to place an order for three or more and sell me one at the lower price?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
If they had been out when I bought my first one, that's what I would have bought.

As it is I have several of the regular ones. There's ZERO reason to use a crap trigger anymore, even in a low buck Anderson type build. And ZERO reason to spend $250 on a decent trigger either unless it's a very specific usage task. The machine and build quality is 100% Larue. There is no better value out there. S7 tool steel at this pricing? Hell yes, sign me up...

Agreed. I have two of these, I usually like flat faced triggers better but this is a good deal. Great triggers for the money either way.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I have two straight bow. One is not yet installed. If you want to borrow to install and test, let me know.
I love these triggers and would be in for another if someone wants to place an order for three or more and sell me one at the lower price?

I might do this as I'm thinking about ordering two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom