LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Trigger 1 @ $99 ea. 3 @ $89 ea. 5 @ $79 ea.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
My personal favorite might be the Rise Armament enhanced performance trigger. A friend has a couple and they are just crazy good feeling with a completely ridiculous short reset. But I can get three MBTs for one of those and MBTs are no slouch, so I'd rather use the funds on more triggers or ammo. Sometimes I hate being such a mizer... :hithead:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hmm, have one I still haven’t installed because I want single stage, and I’ve not seen then one on their single stage in stock in well over a year and a half of looking. Guess I should install it and see if I like it.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hmm, have one I still haven’t installed because I want single stage, and I’ve not seen then one on their single stage in stock in well over a year and a half of looking. Guess I should install it and see if I like it.
You should try it out. They may be a little light for SD with the regular spring but they come with a heavier spring that you can swap out. I haven't tried the heavier spring so I don't know what they feel like. If you decide you don't like it it only takes a few minutes to swap triggers out.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
You should try it out. They may be a little light for SD with the regular spring but they come with a heavier spring that you can swap out. I haven't tried the heavier spring so I don't know what they feel like. If you decide you don't like it it only takes a few minutes to swap triggers out.
Yep, I may have a few triggers ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom