• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Lee Pro 4-20 lead pot, for parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ok-22shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sub Category
Reloading Supplies
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
20$
North of river, 74008, Bixby, Oklahoma, United States
I bought a Lee pot along with some other stuff. It had leaked lead and I got it for $20. Thought the nozzle was leaking. Cleaned everything up and looked at the unmelted COWW in the pot. Turns out the old owner was smelting wheel weights and did not sort out the zinc. Just keep turning up the temp until the element melted the side of the pot. I believe the valve rod is also bad. Element has some of the outer jacket missing. It does have the original box that is holding all of the now loose parts.. Cost to replace parts would be over $60 and you would still have an old pot. It would be nice to get my money back but not sure it is worth that so if you need some parts, make me an offer. I would buy your non-working pot if you had some of the parts needed to fix this. can send pics if interested. Tulsa or Milfay or Pawnee pickup

Latest posts

Top Bottom