Legal Mary Jane is killin it....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why in the heck does anyone want to "legalize and tax it?" - why not just legalize it? The freakin' thieves in OKC and DC don't get enough of other peoples money as it is?

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why in the heck does anyone want to "legalize and tax it?" - why not just legalize it? The freakin' thieves in OKC and DC don't get enough of other peoples money as it is?

Because they know that's the only way government will operate. People know they're motivated by money so they entice them with it. But you're right, it really should not be that way.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say leave the Mary Jane production to the millineal group....they have done a much better job of quality control than the cartels have....

Someone needs to save chunk of Mexican brickpack complete with moisture damage for the Smithsonian before it's too late. Culturally and historically significant.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone needs to save chunk of Mexican brickpack complete with moisture damage for the Smithsonian before it's too late. Culturally and historically significant.

Naa, brick or 'reggie' is still around, around here anyways, and it always will be for those who cant or dont want to spend the $ for a sack of high end nugs. Or so I hear...

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Naa, brick or 'reggie' is still around, around here anyways, and it always will be for those who cant or dont want to spend the $ for a sack of high end nugs. Or so I hear...

I have a friend that interviewed several people for a documentary-type project who say they can only find it occasionally in Oklahoma now. 2013-2014 it started to become scarce, they said. One of them said they did get a lead on some but the circumstances of acquiring it were too "sketchy", whatever that means. It still exists but where as it used to be the norm in Oklahoma, it's now not stocked by a majority of sellers as their suppliers have switched to obtaining higher quality product from domestic sources.

IE, a lot of illegal pot suppliers are now obtaining their bulk product from dirty white hippies rather than scary Mexican cartel-affiliated folk. For example I gauran-gotdamn-tee you Colorado is exporting way, way more than $1 billion in illegal interstate sales. Colorado legalization and reggie becoming scare in OK happened in the same time frame. Coincidence?

Dealers are also smart, at least the ones who have never been to prison. I think they are intentionally drying the reggie market up to force people into buying more expensive product in smaller amounts with a higher profit margin, all at the exact same legal risk as selling reggie.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend that interviewed several people for a documentary-type project who say they can only find it occasionally in Oklahoma now. 2013-2014 it started to become scarce, they said. One of them said they did get a lead on some but the circumstances of acquiring it were too "sketchy", whatever that means. It still exists but where as it used to be the norm in Oklahoma, it's now not stocked by a majority of sellers as their suppliers have switched to obtaining higher quality product from domestic sources.

IE, a lot of illegal pot suppliers are now obtaining their bulk product from dirty white hippies rather than scary Mexican cartel-affiliated folk. For example I gauran-gotdamn-tee you Colorado is exporting way, way more than $1 billion in illegal interstate sales. Colorado legalization and reggie becoming scare in OK happened in the same time frame. Coincidence?

Dealers are also smart, at least the ones who have never been to prison. I think they are intentionally drying the reggie market up to force people into buying more expensive product in smaller amounts with a higher profit margin, all at the exact same legal risk as selling reggie.

True. Most of the smarter dealers in OK still carry both to cater to both ends of the market. And yaa, it seems to be coming out of CO and WA and wherever else at a higher rate, Ive seen the packaging here as well as seeing more people around here now into smoking dabs and carrying edibles- something I previously only saw alot of when in CO or CA. When Im back out staying at my other place while working in CA where its still only legal for medical the place is flush with nothing but high end and alot of it isnt staying in CA. Im a rock musician so this world is nothing new to me, most everyone around me smokes and weirdly theyre not hiding it around here any more, stupids, like they think its already legal here too or something. Some brave folks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom