Leggings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leggings as Outerwear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_UFiDvCF.jpg

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terrible fashion choices are not sexy on a woman. Women that can dress themselves are better at everything. I promise.

A skirt or dress of the right length or even a well-fitting pair of jeans is where it's at. I believe a short sundress and cowboy boots to be the sexiest thing a woman can wear. Add a hodgepodge of tan lines from different bathing suits and a tattoo or two and some gas station sunglasses and we're really turning my head. Bright lipstick, cigarette, beer & whiskey (over wine) drinker and I'll sign the papers. Leggings as pants? Meh. Even hot girls look stupid with a wad of fabric up their ass.

Last edited:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leggings/sweats, ponytails, and florescent tennis shoes on women who are not leaving/going to the gym are the equivalent of pants around the knees or short sleeve button-ups on men.

Last edited:

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife wears yoga pants to the gym and sometimes at home in the evening, I can't say that I'm offended one bit. I have seen some people out and about that should have made a better choice in pants though.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I appreciate leggings as much as the next man, but they are not a pant substitute. My wife wears them but she does so under skirts and dresses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom