Let the confiscations begin!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder how long before they run into resistance on this? And when they do what is going to happen? Doctors push medication on us like its candy offering pills for everything. Now this starts & the doctors have effectively helped the government generate lists of people they put on those drugs which will now become targets.

761mph

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder how long before they run into resistance on this? And when they do what is going to happen? Doctors push medication on us like its candy offering pills for everything. Now this starts & the doctors have effectively helped the government generate lists of people they put on those drugs which will now become targets.

seems like first the doctors ask you if you have any guns,
next they prescribe one (or many) of the drugs on the list
next (because it's law) they notify the gov't that your on _______drug
next the gov't comes for your guns

seems like a deadly circle

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure this will have no effect at all regarding those people needing treatment actually seeking treatment. Hate to be a conspiracy nut job but it's almost like they are trying to encourage people to go nutzo so they can gather more momentum to push their agenda. That or they are really that damned stupid.

Liberalism has the exact opposite effect of its intentions.
:)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Mental Health Law provision of the SAFE Act claims

The NY SAFE Act is designed to remove firearms from those who seek to do harm to themselves or others. This means keeping the minority of individuals with serious mental illness who may be dangerous away from access to firearms. This law should not dissuade any individual from seeking mental health services they need.

Riiight... Are those people really that stupid? If I needed mental health services, the LAST place I'd go is somwhere that was required by law to report me to the government. :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom