Lets see all the AK's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want my krink so bad. Got my building tools, the 3rd axis pin, and my dust cover hinge pin on the way. All I'm waiting on is my receiver. David called the other day and said it was at heat treat so it should be getting close.

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_AK_9c12be9e.jpg

Is that a Bluejack bbl?

I just grabbed one of the v.3 versions - still waiting for my receiver anyway.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That krink will not be an SBR. I got the kit from Rguns. If you were to build one similar it would be an SBR. This one is going to be a post sample machine gun.

Dustin, so you're saying it is legal (with the proper forms) to build up a kit into a full auto? I was under the impression that is wasn't. If so I might consider it...

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only for a Type 07 or 10 FFL with Class 2 SOT. It would be illegal to obtain those licences just to make yourself a cool toy. And if you give up your license you have to sell it to another dealer or LE agency, surrender it to the ATF, or destroy it.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only for a Type 07 or 10 FFL with Class 2 SOT. It would be illegal to obtain those licences just to make yourself a cool toy. And if you give up your license you have to sell it to another dealer or LE agency, surrender it to the ATF, or destroy it.

So you can't just get the licenses and not sell stuff? How much would it cost a guy to keep up with that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom