Lets see all the AK's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai660.photobucket.com_albums_uu322_4mac_photos_tn13_1.jpg

Phone pic of an 5.56 Arsenal krink that I couldn't walk away from.

That is very nice.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You could call it "in the AK family," but it wouldn't be an AK-47. Robar is correct.

I like the stuff they have, but just like American Chopper (I worked in a motorcycle shop for years), the Red Jacket guys behave like jackasses and morons. At least they do all their own work, unlike the butt pirate family on American Chopper. Jackasses none the less.

Now let's please get back to Dustin building me a 9mm Krink that he would legally own, but I get to play with at my leisure, preferably with his ammunition.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You could call it "in the AK family," but it wouldn't be an AK-47. Robar is correct.

I like the stuff they have, but just like American Chopper (I worked in a motorcycle shop for years), the Red Jacket guys behave like jackasses and morons. At least they do all their own work, unlike the butt pirate family on American Chopper. Jackasses none the less.

Now let's please get back to Dustin building me a 9mm Krink that he would legally own, but I get to play with at my leisure, preferably with his ammunition.

It's funny you brought up American Chopper with the Red Jacket guys cause when I posted about them not building an actual AK-47 it got me to thinking about what they actually do, which is the same thing as American chopper.

They build the dumbest things you could possibly think of that have no actual purpose to meet no real need and charge well more than what it's actually worth just because they have a TV show. Red Jacket and American Chopper are nothing more than a bunch of idiots that slap together a bunch of silly stuff because they have no real talent.

Ok, sorry about that.... rant off...

LETS SEE THE AK's!!

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to do my best to get some pics along the way. I hope to start building kits for customers some in the not so distant future and I think it will be a good way to demonstrate my skills.

That's a great idea.

There are several rifles I need to have built and would much rather support the local guy.

Standing by sir.

BC

Latest posts

Top Bottom