Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
saw your name on thread and thought you finally got yours.....wtf

No, got a letter christmas eve, certified no less, sent on sunday, cancelling my order. Had a $100 gift card in it though. So I got them to price match Academys 10/22 at 197, 10% off, + a 10 off 50 coupon, an extra mag at 20. So walked out at just over 100 out of pocket on it. Already sold the stock and barrel, ordered the hogue nylon and a threaded ER Shaw .920 barrel.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, got a letter christmas eve, certified no less, sent on sunday, cancelling my order. Had a $100 gift card in it though. So I got them to price match Academys 10/22 at 197, 10% off, + a 10 off 50 coupon, an extra mag at 20. So walked out at just over 100 out of pocket on it. Already sold the stock and barrel, ordered the hogue nylon and a threaded ER Shaw .920 barrel.

that sucks...thought they were going to honor it. If you wanna sell me those mags back I'll buy em or you can sell for a profit if you want.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a lower I'll build on, just bought that troy cuz it was BA and a heck of a deal, and 6months no interest to boot. Also have a full set of Troy BUIS, and a few hundred rounds of ammo I bought. And yeah, the Thursday or Friday before Christmas, the store manager called and told me they were gonna honor it, but I guess Corporate went over there head. Spent 3k in a few months there, and would prob spend another 3k in the next 6 months between the ball team etc, but Academy, Hibbett's or Gregory's will get that business now.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a great pic but it's a pic. This is my, finally, finished (except for swapping grip) .50 Beowulf. Alexander Arms upper and lower, Magpul CTR stock, Leupold 1.25-4x20 VX-R Hog scope, Daniel Defense Omega 9.0 and King Armory KA-0450 muzzle brake (the cat is my armorer, she approves).

img.photobucket.com_albums_v660_Brandiwynter_Brandisguns003.jpg