Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a story behind this one. I have been wanting another AR (since I sold my only one during the scare) so Thursday I went and bought a new Palmetto State Armory AR. I had my G27 with Lasermax Guiderod up for trade / sell. This morning I got an email from a guy on Armslist offering to trade his Colt 6920 for my G27, having no funds since I just bought the PSA, I told him I had no funds, then he offered a straight trade. 45 mins later I am the proud new owner of a gently used (60 rounds) Colt 6920 with 2 30 round p-mags, 2 20 round metal mags, and 300 rounds of ammo. Even better, the store I bought the PSA at allowed me to bring it back for store credit. Here she is:

Colt 6920
Quad Rail
Magpul MBUIS rear
Magpul grip
Magpul AFG
Redfiled counterstrike optic, Red/Green dot with built in laser - need a low profile gas block in order to use the laser
Fenix TK15 light and fenix mount

Last edited:

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a story behind this one. I have been wanting another AR (since I sold my only one during the scare) so Thursday I went and bought a new Palmetto State Armory AR. I had my G27 with Lasermax Guiderod up for trade / sell. This morning I got an email from a guy on Armslist offering to trade his Colt 6920 for my G27, having no funds since I just bought the PSA, I told him I had no funds, then he offered a straight trade. 45 mins later I am the proud new owner of a gently used (60 rounds) Colt 6920 with 2 30 round p-mags, 2 20 round metal mags, and 300 rounds of ammo. Even better, the store I bought the PSA at allowed me to bring it back for store credit. Here she is:

Colt 6920
Quad Rail
Magpul MBUIS rear
Magpul grip
Magpul AFG
Redfiled counterstrike optic, Red/Green dot with built in laser - need a low profile gas block in order to use the laser
Fenix TK15 light and fenix mount

Is it hot? That is too good to be true.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clean as can be. I was thinking the entire time he just thought it was a colt, everything checks out, and I have the receipt from where he bought it.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact that I traded a gen 3 g27 with a lasermax guiderod laser, box, and two factory mags straight across for a colt 6920 with 2 30 round pmags, 2 colt 20 round mags, and 300 rounds of 223 ammo.

Last edited:

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact that I traded a gen 3 g27 with a lasermax guiderod laser, box, and two factory mags straight across for a colt 6920 with 2 30 round pmags, 2 colt 20 round mags, and 300 rounds of 223 ammo.

Yeah, got all that. What makes your rifle different from other 6920's? You posted that "He thought it was "just" a Colt." What makes it not just a Colt?