Lets see all the AR's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Plain?! Ewwww! That defeats the point of the AR-15!

Nah! I just got sick of everything on there. The only reason I had the rail was for a flashlight. Then of course, once I had it, I thought I needed a VG. Then I discovered that I didn't care for the VG that much, so I sold it...and the light/mount...and then the rail.

I'm thinking of just installing about a couple of inches worth of rail on my factory hand guards at about 10 o'clock and using a Surefire X300.

Besides. I feel that a rifle used for combat only (like mine) less is more. :thumb:

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah! I just got sick of everything on there. The only reason I had the rail was for a flashlight. Then of course, once I had it, I thought I needed a VG. Then I discovered that I didn't care for the VG that much, so I sold it...and the light/mount...and then the rail.

I'm thinking of just installing about a couple of inches worth of rail on my factory hand guards at about 10 o'clock and using a Surefire X300.

Besides. I feel that a rifle used for combat only (like mine) less is more. :thumb:

I feel the same way - granted, my carbine will [hopefully] never be used in combat. I think the gizmo's should stop when they quit adding functionality.

Right now I'm just trying to figure out what I like and what I don't. :) I think I'm close, which means it's time for a new project.

JEFFBIGWOOD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ai172.photobucket.com_albums_w3_jeffbigwood_DSC01542.jpg