Lets see all the rides!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

progun40

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It almost makes me angry you call this a work truck. do you know how long I have looked for a SWB Chevy/GMC from that era that wasnt rusted all to hell?

You are right it is very hard to find one without rust. Its even harder for me to get a pic of the old thing without the bed full of junk and it being dirty...lol

thayton

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
One of my rides, not real fast but dependable and easy to maintain.
ai952.photobucket.com_albums_ae5_thayton_AC_IMG_8513.jpg
ai952.photobucket.com_albums_ae5_thayton_AC_P5100851.jpg
ai952.photobucket.com_albums_ae5_thayton_AC_P5100853.jpg

Terry Hesticles

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm the second owner of this truck, the first owner apparently entered it into shows and within the first two weeks of me owning it, a friend stumbled across this picture:

ai20.photobucket.com_albums_b241_fistpittingnork_truck.jpg

ai20.photobucket.com_albums_b241_fistpittingnork_truck2.jpg

Interior from a 2006 RST, but same exact interior as mine save for the orange seat inserts (mine are red)

ai20.photobucket.com_albums_b241_fistpittingnork_NewTruck6.jpg

2004 Silverado RST, a creation of Jon Moss (designer of the 94-96 Impala SS) and Chip Foose with parts fitted by Regency.

4.8l V8 (293 cu. in. LR4)
5 speed tranny w/cue ball shift
Leather seats w/red inserts & "RST" stitching in each headrest (interior is designed after the 69 Camaro Pace Car)
K&N cold air intake
JBA ceramic headers
Power-Flow exhaust w/squared tips exiting a RST rollpan
Ground Force suspension
20" Chip Foose RST exlusive wheels
4-wheel BAER disc brakes
Billet grille
Color-coded bowtie
RST front bumper w/fog lights

All done by Regency.

It originally came with "RST" badging on the front windshield, black racing stripes on the hood, and a rear spoiler with black racing stripes. The original owner removed the badging and stripes as well as shaved the tailgate, and when he removed the spoiler to do so, he cracked it in half. Normally I'm not a big fan of spoilers on trucks, but I really wish I had the RST spoiler on mine (as to be as "factory" original as possible).

He also installed a PowerAid throttle body spacer and Street Scene power mirrors.

I have added nothing, but have toyed with the idea of picking up a programmer, and slapping on some new pulleys, cam, and such.

I've never ran it down at TV or dyno'd it, but they're reported at a few ponies over 300 HP and a 1/4 mi. time of a few dots over 14 seconds.

Built in Indiana, outfitted in Texas. It's a shame that's a dying trend in American cars. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom