Lets see all the rides!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The mustang.

i172.photobucket.com_albums_w3_jeffbigwood_null_zps0ff4ba94.jpg

i172.photobucket.com_albums_w3_jeffbigwood_null_zpsa60c7782.png

Jeff, give us the rundown on it. 93 Foxbody?, 302? 351? 350 Chevy? That thing sure makes me miss my 93 Foxbody. Teal green and Cobra wheels. Wished I would have kept it. :cry11:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I have missed my old 98' Supra for quite a while and have wanted another front engine/RWD Japanese built rocket. I like the 370z's but no way could I afford one and still be able to keep both my 4x4s and afford all of my other hobbies, so I went looking for as recent a 350z as I could find to fill the space left open after I sold 2 of my toys this past spring, Mustangs- a 99' Cobra and an 02' GT.

I've looked at so many 350z's in the last few weeks but just wasnt able to find anything I liked because Im too danged picky. I thought I had found 'the one' last Thursday but like quite a few of them out there it turned out that it needed some stuff done to it that he didnt tell me about or left out of his ad when I went to check it out, even though it was fun when the dude took it up over 100+ out on the Creek TP in the middle somewhere between the BA and 412.

Then a car audio geek friend of mine that I had sold a truck to last month called me up out of the blue Friday night and told me that he had some cars he needed to sell because he was fund raising to go to the tax delinquent property auction. He sent me some pics of the cars he had for sale. I for sure didnt want any 4 banger no matter how cool 2 of them looked- nothing but beatboxes on wheels. But another car was really interesting. It wasnt a 350z unfortunately, but gladly it was pretty dang close- its cousin, an Infinity G35. He had done alot of mods to it and really didnt want to sell it but he needed the cash so he brings it over and when I see it coming down the street to my house even before I had checked it out thoroughly and drove it I wanted to buy it. And did.

My new toy:

[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
So I have missed my old 98' Supra for quite a while and have wanted another front engine/RWD Japanese built rocket. I like the 370z's but no way could I afford one and still be able to keep both my 4x4s and afford all of my other hobbies, so I went looking for as recent a 350z as I could find to fill the space left open after I sold 2 of my toys this past spring, Mustangs- a 99' Cobra and an 02' GT.

I've looked at so many 350z's in the last few weeks but just wasnt able to find anything I liked because Im too danged picky. I thought I had found 'the one' last Thursday but like quite a few of them out there it turned out that it needed some stuff done to it that he didnt tell me about or left out of his ad when I went to check it out, even though it was fun when the dude took it up over 100+ out on the Creek TP in the middle somewhere between the BA and 412.

Then a car audio geek friend of mine that I had sold a truck to last month called me up out of the blue Friday night and told me that he had some cars he needed to sell because he was fund raising to go to the tax delinquent property auction. He sent me some pics of the cars he had for sale. I for sure didnt want any 4 banger no matter how cool 2 of them looked- nothing but beatboxes on wheels. But another car was really interesting. It wasnt a 350z unfortunately, but gladly it was pretty dang close- its cousin, an Infinity G35. He had done alot of mods to it and really didnt want to sell it but he needed the cash so he brings it over and when I see it coming down the street to my house even before I had checked it out thoroughly and drove it I wanted to buy it. And did.

My new toy:

[Broken External Image]

Nice. Slushbox or Manual?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Slushbox or Manual?

It has my first auto/slapstick and really it aint that bad even though I wished it had a 6 or even a 5 speed but this little car is a freakin blast to drive even with the slapshift. Plus my kids just cannot get driving a stick so Im not gonna worry about my clutches with them driving this car- I have never had so much trouble teaching someone before as I have with these last 2 kids. Still, I bought the car at wayyy under KBB so Im not bitching too much about anything. Gonna be me and a Mothers headlamp cover restore kit this weekend and clean 3 vehicles slightly oxidized headlamp covers.

JEFFBIGWOOD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jeff, give us the rundown on it. 93 Foxbody?, 302? 351? 350 Chevy? That thing sure makes me miss my 93 Foxbody. Teal green and Cobra wheels. Wished I would have kept it. :cry11:

Built pump gas 306 tko 5spd. Full suspension went 10.98 on motor I have added 100 shot but haven't ran it. Should go 10.50s. It's a full interior street car. If you went for a ride you would want to buy one again.
i172.photobucket.com_albums_w3_jeffbigwood_null_zpse71c01ea.jpg

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty much stock 03 Dakota 4.7 with the 5 speed auto I picked up about year ago. Put in an electric tailgate lock, changed out the stereo and speakers and an alarm. Removed the clutch fan fixed a few issues, Cam position sensor and rewired the plug, and spliced a plug out of line for the tank evap system. Replaced the drivers window regulator and replaced the alternator a couple months ago as well. Paid 5k still worth at least that, I think someone sold a v6 extended cab 04 on here for what I paid for this one. Dealer fees were included in the 5k so actual cost was around 4600 or so.

files.ventshop.net_Pictures_pickup_IMG_0103.jpg

files.ventshop.net_Pictures_pickup_IMG_0100small.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom