Lets see your man purse, murse, Euro shoulder bag. What's in it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicky86

New to the site!
Reaction score
HELL NO. Do not let this thread go past this post! If you own one or use one keep it to yourself. Kind of makes me feel funny to see ya'll talking about purses and such.. Now I do keep my .44 special inbetween the seats in my wifes car in a fanny pack, but dang sure dont carry it in any way shape or form.

:thanku: I always use Double Shoulder Pack, as it's a good pack for outdoors traveling, hiking, camping, school, etc. Sometimes, I mean if I didn't far away from home, I will use packet, such as wallet.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this the thread where I post cute pictures of all my adorable bags and everything they hold in them everyday? :rotflmao:

To all y'all carrying a "satchel" I'm just gonna throw out there that one of my super adorable bags is called a satchel. It looks like this:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v666_onecrazycowgirl_CoachMadisonGraphOPArtJulianneMulti.jpg

Just saying. :P

For the record, I almost got z06man a really nice leather man-bag from an outlet store, but he'd never carry it. :rolleyes: Instead, he makes me carry his stuff in mine when we're out together, and then won't even hold it for me when I go to the bathroom or am trying clothes on. :angry3:

Slack One

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he's keeping his stuff in your purse, then he has a manbag-by-proxy :)

-----

On another note, I realized earlier today that...

athesatchelpages.com_wp_content_uploads_2006_01_chewbacca.jpg

Chewbacca carries a purse! I guess it's a side effect of being Han Solo's "life partner..."

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Is this the thread where I post cute pictures of all my adorable bags and everything they hold in them everyday? :rotflmao:

To all y'all carrying a "satchel" I'm just gonna throw out there that one of my super adorable bags is called a satchel. It looks like this:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v666_onecrazycowgirl_CoachMadisonGraphOPArtJulianneMulti.jpg

For the record, I almost got z06man a really nice leather man-bag from an outlet store, but he'd never carry it. :rolleyes: Instead, he makes me carry his stuff in mine when we're out together, and then won't even hold it for me when I go to the bathroom or am trying clothes on. :angry3:

I ain't skerd.... I would carry that :wink2:

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Note to self. Never hold wife's purse while she is in the dressing room at Express. The "guys" shopping there might get the wrong idea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom