Lets see your man purse, murse, Euro shoulder bag. What's in it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
no matter how cool you want it to be or look it is still a PURSE! if i ever get stuck out in the forest or etc. etc. i'll call someone.

I stopped caring about cool a long time ago. serviceability, durability, number of times I will use and cost. That's what I look at. I can shoot a match and have all I need in the bag (except for a chair).

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't urgue the functionality and practicality of having a place to stuff your stuff but dayum that looks like a purse. I guess the on;y saving grace is that with the pistol in it, if someone makes fun of your purse, it has enough heft to beat them down with it. Let's face it...No man is going to call 911 and tell them they were just beaten down with a purse by another man.

You will never get the silver bracelets for that offense ;-)

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I can't urgue the functionality and practicality of having a place to stuff your stuff but dayum that looks like a purse. I guess the on;y saving grace is that with the pistol in it, if someone makes fun of your purse, it has enough heft to beat them down with it. Let's face it...No man is going to call 911 and tell them they were just beaten down with a purse by another man.

You will never get the silver bracelets for that offense ;-)

I thought it looked like an old gas mask bag. The thing has so many attachments that it looks like a full back pack if you get all the parts. If you have friends at OPS then yes....

Locnload8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a tactical shoulder pack. I carry one with a full size Glock 22 with a M3 on it, 6 mags, a flashlight, and handcuffs. I wouldnt be caught dead at the mall or any place with a bunch of people with out it. I figure the gun in my waistband will sufffice until I can get to my backup in the bag. Next time your walking through the mall think of all the things that could go wrong, and have before, and you haters might change your ways. I need to find a bigger bag for a SBR that would fit. You just never know when a crazy might open up fire at a large gathering.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a tactical shoulder pack. I carry one with a full size Glock 22 with a M3 on it, 6 mags, a flashlight, and handcuffs. I wouldnt be caught dead at the mall or any place with a bunch of people with out it. I figure the gun in my waistband will sufffice until I can get to my backup in the bag. Next time your walking through the mall think of all the things that could go wrong, and have before, and you haters might change your ways. I need to find a bigger bag for a SBR that would fit. You just never know when a crazy might open up fire at a large gathering.

Check this duffel/backpack out....
http://www.ebags.com/maxpedition/do...rceID=GOOGFEED&color=Black&CAWELAID=352091202

Latest posts

Top Bottom