Leupold Deltapoint Pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaunyP26

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it this one with buttons on the side? Not very good for a holstered weapon.

pmd.edgarbrothers.com_images_postprocessed_romeo_18.jpg

No. I think that may be the Romeo 2???? Here's mine. It's much smaller than it appears.

https://www.sigsauer.com/products/electro-optics/reflex-sights/romeo3/

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a lot better than the Romeo 2, then. Still, I have reservations.

With the RMR, it is tough enough to drive nails with when mounted on a handgun, and waterproof to 66 feet, when used with the thin mounting plate. I don't think the Romeo is that robust, and Sig doesn't have the best track record with optics. This could be a really good one, but I just don't know.

ShaunyP26

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a lot better than the Romeo 2, then. Still, I have reservations.

With the RMR, it is tough enough to drive nails with when mounted on a handgun, and waterproof to 66 feet, when used with the thin mounting plate. I don't think the Romeo is that robust, and Sig doesn't have the best track record with optics. This could be a really good one, but I just don't know.

I have no experience with the RMR. This one feels really pretty sturdy, but I'm still a rookie at this. I researched it for a good month or so and settled on this. Almost went with the RMR but had decided not to go that much until I knew more. It's solid, but it's too small for an AR, I feel.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lot of times you can find used RMR's for $400. I bought mine here couple years ago for that. I'd def recommend the 3 MOA. If you want a bigger dot just turn the brightness up. Once you get out past 10 yards the big dot is too big

Latest posts

Top Bottom