Liberal Teachers!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm a freshman in high school and I got this crazy left wing English teacher who is always trying to brainwash me and my classmates into believing all this liberal junk. Today, our assignment was to compare Fox News articles to the San Francisco Chronicler.They were both about the Boy Scouts gay ban.She was making us write why we thought Fox News was negative and why the San Francisco Chronicler was trying to put out a positive message.Me and some other conservatives in the class started writing in favor of Fox News. Has anyone here every had a teacher like that?

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Endeavor to persevere.
It gets worse when you get older.
Just believe what you believe and make it through. Then you can change the world.
Work some Barry Goldwater quotes in too. And maybe President Reagan. Rush Limbaugh always gets them fired up.
But then you might get expelled. Welcome to the new world.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are gonna get a bad grade on this assignment.

:rollingla You beat me to it, sir!

Mr. Browning, as someone who used to try to buck "the establishment" from time to time in her youth, let me give you a little friendly advice. If you are going to make waves philosophically, your grammar, diction, spelling and punctuation have to be perfect. These people give no quarter, and you should expect none. You will become a better man for it. Good luck to you!

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Conservatives need to speak out like the libs have been doing for years. Go to the administration and complain the teacher is pushing her (hopefully its a she, otherwise there are more issues)liberal homosexual agenda on the kids in the class and you don't want to hear about it.

You will face this through your education. Conservatives need more voices, it's up to you.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Faux News bashing the alternative lifestyles, SanFranCron praising alternative lifestyles... I don't see the liberalism in that at all. Just the facts.

Also, every public school teacher is left wing... Every.Last.One.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was in first grade my teacher asked us to bow our heads and pray to Jesus for a candy bar. We prayed and nothing happened. Then she asked us to pray to Karl Marx for a candy bar. While we were praying she walked around and put a candy bar on everbody's desk.
Next thing I remember was waking up in a tub of ice missing a kidney.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If she gives you a bad grade you could salvage it by privately confessing to her that you think you might be gay yourself and are struggling with your self image.

It would not technically be a lie. You would just be using her own liberalism against her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom