Liberal Teachers!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I gotta call "BS" on the original post here. It has "troll" written all over it; I don't believe the OP is a high school freshman and I don't believe a teacher in the area where OP lives per his avatar would survive such behavior.

Cedar Creek :lookaroun

Agreed, I'm pretty skeptical. If it's an assignment, I'd imagine that the exact wording is written down somewhere. I'd be interested in seeing that.

Devilsbcoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh no!!! Someone has discovered our hidden liberal agenda! Did you know that there is a question at the beginning of the Oklahoma Teachers Accreditation Exam that asks your political views? Anyone who answers, "Conservative" automatically fails and is forever banned from becoming a teacher. Did you know that the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Oh no!!! Someone has discovered our hidden liberal agenda! Did you know that there is a question at the beginning of the Oklahoma Teachers Accreditation Exam that asks your political views? Anyone who answers, "Conservative" automatically fails and is forever banned from becoming a teacher. Did you know that the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?

Always thought was strange too, yet it's in a thesaurus..........syn=easy, ant=astute..........English is crazy sometimes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom