Liberal Teachers!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a freshman in high school and I got this crazy left wing English teacher who is always trying to brainwash me and my classmates into believing all this liberal junk. Today, our assignment was to compare Fox News articles to the San Francisco Chronicler.They were both about the Boy Scouts gay ban.She was making us write why we thought Fox News was negative and why the San Francisco Chronicler was trying to put out a positive message.Me and some other conservatives in the class started writing in favor of Fox News. Has anyone here every had a teacher like that?

If that's as well as you write, you need to pay a bit more in English class instead of being angry.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a conservative teacher. So, not all teachers are liberal. I try to get students to think outside of their comfort zones about some subjects, it makes you think. Write the essay, it does not mean you have to agree with your argument. When you think outside of your little box, you are at the highest levels of learning. You should thank your teacher for having you analyze a current issue in our nation.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may be seeing this differently but could the teacher just be asking for effectiveness on HOW an article is written? You say one was written in a positive manner and one was written in a negative manner. If it were me I would focus my paper on this and avoid discussing the subject matter.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Faux News bashing the alternative lifestyles, SanFranCron praising alternative lifestyles... I don't see the liberalism in that at all. Just the facts.

Also, every public school teacher is left wing... Every.Last.One.

Beware of all absolute statements including this one.

I know a couple of 'ole boys who would really take exception to your statement.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you're saying the teacher predetermined the position you are to defend in your paper?
You stated the assignment is to compare the opposing point of view. That is exactly what you should do. Compare them siting evidence of bias in each .

This. You'll probably find that both sides use dishonest tactics to sway the message the way they want.

If she's an intellectually dishonest teacher who doesn't tolerate differing viewpoints, when she hands your paper back with an "F" on it, throw both fists up in the air while hissing out "Yessss!" When someone looks at you like you've lost your mind, say "Aced it!" LOL

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It blows my mind how people take the topic discussed in the article and try to distill it down to "liberal vs conservative." As if it is that polarizingly simple.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a freshman in high school and I got this crazy left wing English teacher who is always trying to brainwash me and my classmates into believing all this liberal junk. Today, our assignment was to compare Fox News articles to the San Francisco Chronicler.They were both about the Boy Scouts gay ban.She was making us write why we thought Fox News was negative and why the San Francisco Chronicler was trying to put out a positive message.Me and some other conservatives in the class started writing in favor of Fox News. Has anyone here every had a teacher like that?

One thing you need to learn that if you are going to learn true conservative values, Faux news isn't your friend. I'd write an article showing how they are both full of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom