Live PD on A&E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, apparently "eyebrow lady" is from Sperry and one of my coworkers knows her.

Attachments

• EFmGtVsXoAEqM34.jpg
    EFmGtVsXoAEqM34.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 190

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SOOOO? if I am pushing cowcatcher cause someone blocked the diesel pump and he run out of fuel and he hits a cop car while while I’m pushing him into the fuel station he don’t get a ticket because he wasn’t in physical control of the vehicle because the engine wasn’t running? Give cowcatcher a ticket for no insurance and me for pushing cowcatcher without insurance or am I wrong?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
SOOOO? if I am pushing cowcatcher cause someone blocked the diesel pump and he run out of fuel and he hits a cop car while while I’m pushing him into the fuel station he don’t get a ticket because he wasn’t in physical control of the vehicle because the engine wasn’t running? Give cowcatcher a ticket for no insurance and me for pushing cowcatcher without insurance or am I wrong?

Splain this pwease.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last night a lady ran out of gas and another fella was pushing her car with his the was a Leo pulling out of the gas station and she couldn’t turn sharp enough because the car was not running therefore no power steering she side swiped the police car she got a ticket for no insurance but they didn’t tow her vehicle because it was on private property I think is the way it was heck Snattlerake I been working 7 days a week I might of dreamed it but I’m pretty sure that’s what happened but she didn’t get a ticket for not having her drivers license because the car wasn’t running and was being pushed she didn’t have physical control of it

Latest posts

Top Bottom