Living in HOA's is so much fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Must be an error as your profile shows that you joined OSA 8/29/2024.

Regardless, You “get” 24 hours before strangers legally come in your dwelling and I’m the one that needs to try out your “freedom” LOL.
We are being trolled. Quit feeding him. I spotted the discrepancy as soon as he posted.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably not but one good way. How do you keep up the homes and discourage someone from stacking old appliances in the front yard with out one?
Move to the country where your one and only neighbor is way far off and you don't have to see them. Nothing but woods and animals in the yard for me.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My sister bought a new sofa, put the old one on the curb with a FREE sign on it.
2 weeks and still there. Told her to put a sign on it for $100.
Next day, a knock at the door. Girl gives a sob story, single mom, no money, blah, blah, would she take $25, she would come pay on Friday.
Yes, would take the deal.
Loaded sofa, never came back. Didn't care.
There is a small community about 5 miles down the road from us. I don't have any issues of putting items down on the road with a sign they are free. Typically gone within the hour.
Some could be sold for a few bucks, but I hate the hassle of selling anything that's just worth a few bucks. Rather give it away. Some of it is pure junk like half rotted railroad ties that used to line the garden. Gone, someone wanted them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom